Shabbat Morning Synaplex at Temple Beth Abraham
Beginning Saturday Morning, October 23
Twice Each Month -- November 6 and 20
- a way for every Jew to find an individual path into the celebration of Shabbat
- an opportunity to join in community for words of Torah and song, and the joy of Shabbat
Here's how it's structured -- more details are below. You can come early or late, for any of the services or just for Rabbi Jon's Dvar Torah, singing, or even lunch!
- Oct 23 -- Kabbalah discussion led by Eitan Zeira
- Nov 6 -- Presentation by Ora Aya Dagan, New Hampshire's new Shlichah (emissary from Israel)
- Nov 20 -- Merle Friedenberg leads a "warm-up" to our December Scholar-in-Residence program, teaching about "The Evolution of Crypto-Jews During the Spanish Inquisition"
About the alternative services: